New Delhi: Aadhaar card is by far probably the most necessary id card within the nation since its launch. Many instances, we maintain our playing cards in our pockets and find yourself shedding them. In case you’ve gotten been by an identical incident and have misplaced your Aadhaar Card, learn this text with the intention to get it again.
Learn how to get again misplaced Aadhaar Card?
You probably have misplaced your Aadhaar card in any unlucky incident, don’t be concerned. Seatback, calm down and observe these easy steps to get your Aadhar Card again.
1. Go to the UIDAI (Distinctive Identification Authority of India) official web site.
2. Please faucet on the “My Aadhaar” tab from the entrance web page of the web site.
3. You’ll now click on on the “Retrieve misplaced or forgotten EID/UID” tab
4. You may be redirected to the misplaced or forgotten web page and you will have to enter your particulars right here.
5. The small print will encompass your Aadhaar card quantity (UID), your Enrollment quantity (EID), your full identify, your registered cell quantity. There’s a facility to get your Aadhaar card together with your electronic mail handle in the event you do not wish to reveal your telephone quantity.
6. You will have to enter the CAPTCHA which might be offered by the web site. After this, click on both on the “Ship OTP” or “Ship TOTP” choice. OTP might be despatched to your registered cell quantity whereas the TOTP will mirror the mAADHAAR app.
7. You may be redirected to a fee gateway the place you’ll require to pay a price of Rs. 50 for the service.
8. As soon as the fee is efficiently accomplished, you’re going to get a tough copy of your Aadhaar card within the subsequent 15 days delivered by Velocity Submit.
The method has change into very simple and simple. There isn’t a bodily contact of any kind and it helps each ends.