quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw.
Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 25 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- What is the indigenously built Sajag, that was recently commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard?
answer- Patrol Vessel
2. Question- Which country’s most volatile volcano is Mount Merapi?
3. Question- Abdullah Shahid is the first President-elect of the General Assembly from which country in the history of the UN?
4. Question- What type of construction method does this building showcase?
5. Question- What type of weapon was famously used by these soldiers?